- Plan, implement, and maintain effecitve and efficient pharmacy operations, clinical services ;
- Plan, develop and deliver educational / training and development programs for pharmacy staff and
other health care professionals ;
- Assist the head pharmacist in the development and operation of hospital pharmacy services and assigned
- Bachelor in Pharmaceutical study or equivalent ;
- Registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong with a valid practising certificate ;
- 2 years relevant post-registration experience as a pharmacist is preferable ( new graduate candidate is
also welcome) ;
# Experience acquired as a pharmacist after registration with recognized overseas registration authorities
but prior to registration with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong can also be accepted
as post-registration experience.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English ;
- Knowledge in computer operation will be an advantage ;
- Customer-focused and good communication skills ;
- Be motivated, innovative and adaptive within a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment ;
- Shift duty is required.